Friday 4 May 2012

Tempestuous.

I've looked at knitting one sweater for a very long time.  If ever I had time to spare, time would find me sitting on Ravelry looking at all the variations of this sweater, the colour choices, how they make it work for them.  I spent a lot of time on it choosing my perfect yarns and deciding on exactly how I was going to make it fit.

Yesterday, colour two arrived.  

I will be alternating this with some BFL 2/8 cedar, a rich warm forested green to make Tempest.    There are a lot of desert island yarns on my list and this one has its rightful place.  BFL 2/8 is a wonder.  (Go find some to feel.  You will see what I mean)

But first, I have to finish this little demin looking thing.  Even though it doesn't have the grandness or softness of BFL, it has its own charms. 

So once again, Tempest waits, but this time, I can start it any time I choose,  


1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

Tempest is on my list too and is too, always seem to postpone it. I guess Tempest isn't too tempting.:)