Monday 30 January 2012

Should have

I should have knit for hours on the shawl.  It is so close to done.  But I didn't.  I did knit some, but the knitting was early in the day and amounted to 4 garter ridges.  Since 2 garter ridges is pretty much an hour...I'm starting to wonder if this thing isn't going to be miles wider than I wanted, though each time I have done the measuring, it is just about right. And I honestly don't know if I am going to get the shawl finished in January, but it will be close.

My study was in serious need of reorganization and cleaning, so I spent Sunday doing that and doing laundry and generally getting the house in order.  Tonight I have a little work to do out in my spinning area, but when that is complete, my fibre world is tidy again.

Tonight after a bit of work, I shall knit and play and enjoy tidy my surroundings.

2 comments:

Sigrun said...

I don't understand the concept of "tidy fibre world"☺☺☺

Sandra said...

can you come and clean my fibre area? please? I'll bake...