Tuesday 26 July 2011

A little Guy

On Sunday I had a good long visit with a little guy.  Remember this?

The little guy is sure an active thing.  He did not stop moving or bouncing or squiggling around for one minute, just as joyous and chipper as you please.

He has grown out of sweater 1, so it is time for sweater 2.   

Of all the thousands out there, I'm going to have to think about what I want to do next.  And I am going to have to think about colours.  I have a tone of Baby Ull by Dalegarn in the stash somehwere, in bright cheery kid colours.  Though I don't have a colour that I would use as the base colour for a little boy, I do have tons of it.  There might be some dyeing in my future.  I also some Mission Falls 136 in some soft grey greens and taupes. Too bad there isn't more of this great yarn out there.  There are a couple of good sock yarn candidates too.  All sorts of things that will be great for kids.  

I'm looking forward to knitting something little and cute and boyish for a really sweet little fella.    

No comments: