Plantiff: The Knitter
Defendant: KAL Sweater at Edmonton Knitters Group
as hosted by Ravelry
The plantiffs case:
1. That the defense has completely dropped the ball and not kept its end of the knitting bargain.
2. The knitter asks the court that the plaintiff be tossed into a corner, never to be looked at again.
The plaintiff rests.
1. That the plaintiff did, on 31 May, 2011, frog back to reknit a portion of the defendant.
2. The plaintiff is responsible for any and all events pursuant to the decision to frog stitches up to and including dropping of stitch markers from established positions.
3. The defendant did not at anytime misbehave during said process.
4. The plaintiff is a numbskull.
If it pleases the court, the defendant respectfully requests that all members of the jury count the stitches between the stitch markers in each photograph, known by the plaintiff as left side of chest and right side of chest, stitches which have been appointed to be short rowed to form proper darts for frontage.
The defense rests.
Verdict: The plaintiff is an idiot.
Sentence: The plaintiff, also known as the knitter, will go to a corner and will not stamp her feet, will keep her language clean and will be noble, gracious and ladylike. And she will not shed any tears.
But she doesn't have to knit on said KAL project for one whole week.