Friday 18 February 2011

Tanks

After one false start I did finally settle on a tank.  Maybe.  This is a sound basic pattern that could be converted to an anything else without a lot of work.  



I settled on that good old summer standby, Butterfly Super 10, in a deep warm rich lapis lazuli colour.  

I love knitting cotton.  It feels so good in my hands. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't feel this way if I was not so comfortable with all those years of crochet in my history.  Wool is good, but ah cotton feels like coming home.  (I'm pretty sure I have said this before)  



And those socks.  I'm midst putting heels on as I write this, and they will be completely done by the end of the day.  I suspect I will wear them tomorrow.

Have a lovely Friday.  I intend too.  Saturday I work and then am taking a tvandstickkning class.  I'm looking forward to it, but I expect trouble.  It means I have to knit with my other hand again, IIRC.   A little bit of trouble is good for the brain.

No comments: