Friday 12 November 2010

The land between

Sometimes, there are so many things I would like to knit, that I am left wishing for more hours in the day, more in the month, more in the year.  Sometimes I have the overwhelming need to learn to knit faster.  

Yet some things require slow.  Some things are best done deliberately, with great care.  Some things are best savoured, best when you really slow down and taste the goodness.  Knitting is like that too. 

Somewhere between this slow dance of savouring each moment, and the desire to knit faster, to knit more, is where I am.  

I love this Watershed pattern.  I really really love the yarn, Renaissance from Classic Elite.  With these, I dwell in the land between.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

In relation to speed of knitting in your post today: have you been speeding down the highway or yarn? Your knit meter shows you are well past double the 5K in 2010. GD