Friday 9 July 2010

Pbbbbttttthhhhh

I knit a very long time on the shawl yesterday.  Knit and knit and knit.  As usual, it looks exactly the same.  Sort of depressing really.

I knit a little on some socks but they failed to inspire.

I'm feeling a little blah and I am completely ready to snap out of it.  And I know just the way.  

I'll just go to work.  I know.  Summer.  Going to work.  Usually this means you'd rather just hang out at home than work, but working in a yarn store is different.  No nicer place to hang out.  Summer, winter and every day in between.  In fact, summer is the best time to work at a yarn store.  

The fall yarns will start to come in any day now. Just thinking about is making me feel cheerier.

Here is a little summer something the help me snap out of it.

No comments: