Thursday 20 August 2009

Oooooo mama....

Exciting news. My spinning wheel has arrived at the store.

I can't bring it home though. The boss is away and she has to put it in the computer and price it. There was idle speculation about what would happen if I took the wheel and everything else inside the box, filled said box with some rocks and left the box at the store but I wasn't the one saying that. I did think hard about it. Really hard. I checked for right sized stones around the yard.

But no, my job is to put wool away, fill shelves, sell much wool as is humanly possible, so that when they come back there is nothing left to do, but figure out the price of the wheel and let me at it. The store is going to be in the best shape of its life. No one is more highly motivated than me this week with that spinning wheel sitting there.

My precious....