Thursday 30 April 2009

Its bright blue sky overhead this morning. There may be some washing of the fleece this morning. Before I can do that, I have to check out the state of the fire pit area, and see how dry the surrounding area is. If it is too dry, then I'll wait a little longer. Though there appears to be no fire bans on right now in our fair county, I care less about the fire bans and more about keeping myself and my neighbours safe. If it is too dry, I'll need to find another source of hot water.

I'm a fleece neophyte, there are a lot of things to learn via the internet, but the basics seem to be hot water, detergent, and fleece.

So, I'm off to give it a go, or at least start the process. I'll take my camera along and take lots of pictures and if it is exciting, I'll even update through the day.

No comments: