Thursday 7 February 2008

Arrivals and Departures

I had the urge to pick up the mail when I got home last night, and its really nice that I did. I found most of the things I hoped for from my Webs order.
Silk Garden Lite. Its probably not a colour I'd have choosen but of the two on sale, it was the one I will find all sorts of things to use it for. Now I just have to think what. It will pair really well with a plain black or maybe a less harsh charcoal.
And this milled end 2/8 yarn, again a very very good buy. I washed and dried up a sample of this, and I think this is going to be very nice yarn. It reminds me a lot of the yarn I'm using for my shawl, only a lighter weight. Lovely heathered greeny greys, my kind of colours.
The third thing I ordered was indeed out of stock. I figured as much, but well, it was worth a shot. So I have money in the kitty and some other yarn to choose. And yes I do have a trip to the yarn store planned. Oh I know, but its time to see what is in stock for spring knitting.

2 comments:

Gina said...

Oh yummy...YARN.

Karen said...

Hi! There is a gift for you over on my blog!