Friday 25 January 2008

Not Enough Coffee

I started my day by sleeping through the first buzzer. I turned it off, but have no memory of doing so. I recall turning off the second buzzer, but I feel back to sleep. I dreamed and when I awoke I felt worried, worn out, and like there is something I need to remember, something really important, something that matters, which I have completely forgotten.

Obviously, I needed a coffee to set myself to right. I usually get that first cup at the office, but today, I had to take stuff up to son 1 in the hospital. Air cast? Check. PSP? Check.

Ah right, there is the stuff I had to remember.

Doesn't sound like it should be a problem in the grand scheme of things. Except for the coffee. I'm an hour behind on my coffee intake, and I can tell. I did buy a cup of coffee at the cafeteria but we all know that the only thing less inspiring than your basic institutional food is your basic institutional coffee.

The day has been devoid of anything to soothe my soul so far, but I'll get over it by lunch time. It might take a Guinness though.

No comments: