Monday, 28 September 2026

The yoke is on me.

I am so slow these days.  It is taking forever to get anywhere on my knitting.  

I got this done on my Sock Monkey sweater.  



I measured and I have about an inch and a half to knit from the white marker before I can start the front yokes.  I'm happy about this but I sure wish I could get more done in a day.  Ah well.  What was is not how it works anymore.  I can't knit 8 hours a day, though, oh how I wish I could.

I also pulled out my Shalom.  



I did a couple rounds on this last yoke colour section.  There are 4 more colour rows to go before I start the body.  

I am going to work on the Hiraeth this morning.  It looks like this.



Also on the yoke.

I have three active working on it sweaters.  All of them are on the yokes.  I kind of wish I could get one of them on to the body or sleeves just for some variation.  

I guess the yoke is on me.  

No comments: