Tuesday, 22 September 2026

Different things

All the ends are woven in on my sweater and I am wearing it this morning.  It is lightweight and really right for this time of year.  

I wasn't sure what to knit on.  My hands needed to knit but my head was so full of my finished sweater that it was a hard choice.  I randomly pulled this out of the depths of the WIPs bin.


This has been on my needles forever.  It is not a sweater so I usually forget it.  Eventually will get it done but there is no rush.  I moved the progress keeper at the start of the day and what you see here is from the end of the day.  So far, I am at 11 inches so about half done. That is much more than I thought.  

Otherwise, today I am going to pick up my brilliant yellow Hiraeith and am keeping my fingers crossed this next bit works out.  


No comments: