I bought Cascade 220 in February for a Flea sweater which I am so excited to have in my knitting plans again. And then I ordered yarn for an interesting blanket in neon colours. I love this project.
Then I calmed down a bit till I became interested in some Scandinavian yarn from the small Hillesvag mill. My Ask is that perfect spring green. Of course if you are shipping from BC, you may as well make it worthwhile. I also bought some Fjallalopi. Just to try it of course.
And then with this lovely Australian yarn.
It's been a good year for purchasing yarn. 5 sweater quantities and blanket yarn. Plus a bit of sock yarn too. It's been a decent year for knitting too but since my goal is to knit from stash, buying yarn is not what I ought to be doing. At this rate, I will need another bin, just for this year's yarn.
Obviously I need to knit lots and lots, just for the fun of it. It's really all quite ridiculous and I love it.
No comments:
Post a Comment