Monday 18 March 2024

The Sale Post

This is it.  The ads for my equipment are up on Kijiji and are available as follows:




These are available through Kijiji.  Contact me there.  

And a few more bits available here.  Contact me at canadianneedles@yahoo.ca if you are interested.

Please contact me at canadianneedles@yahoo.ca if you are interested in anything listed here.  Items will be removed as they are sold.  

Pickup is in Mundare east of Edmonton. I no longer have a car and cannot really deliver or mail. If any of these items remain in May, they will be sold at the Mundare townwide garage sale.  Books remaining at that time will go to the library book sale for their fundraising.   

   

3 comments:

Kim Whitley said...

Hi,
I've sent an email, but just in case - I’m absolutely interested in this book!
I’ll happily drive out from Edmonton to pick up, and will e-transfer the funds if you prefer.
Thank you so much!
Kim

Kim Whitley said...

PS - I should have included the title - Big Book of Handspinning by Alden Amos, please.
Kim

Anonymous said...

Sent you an email yesterday afternoon. Cathryn