Tuesday 23 January 2024

Giddy

I worked on my Variation on a Sun Dogs sweater yesterday.  I was on sleeve one and then realized I had better measure it.  I do have a four inch cuff to add with the kelp colourway that should be coming soon.  Magically, it was longer than I needed.  I pulled back to the right length.  

I checked my email midday and there it was, the email from MidKnit Cravings saying that my yarn had shipped.  I was thrilled.  Sometime in the next week, the yarn will arrive and I will see London Fog for the first time.  And I will get the Kelp I need to finish this sweater.  

I sat down and started to work on the second sleeve.  I am about half done and I will easily be able to finish today.  And then I will wait and hope that the post office ships quickly.  I am looking forward to this new sweater.  My sweater chest has been feeling a bit old and tired so finishing something new is uplifting.

A long post with many pictures yesterday and the opposite today.  

No comments: