Tuesday 5 December 2023

Christmas Fun

A day full of errands but there was still some knitting.

I got both socks completed for the day 


and then worked desultorily on Cassie's blanket.  I could not seem to settle down to work between chores.  What I really wanted was to be setting up my Christmas tree.

I know I said I was going to do it last weekend, but I had a small problem with lights.  All that I had in the little tree box was the multi coloured lights.  Since my plan was to use the red and white decorations this year, multi coloured lights were not going to work.  I did have white lights but they were all in the box with the other tree and my sister took the other tree home with her.  I was forced to wait till Keith was back in Vegreville to bring some home.  Not a huge problem, not worth a trip to the store on its own, but it did put a kink in my plans.  

Keith picked up lights yesterday on the way home so tree and decorations is todays job and I am looking forward to it.  It's several years since I did the red and white ornaments with all the crochet covered balls and snowflakes and the pretty crochet covered beads. Time to pop in the fireplace dvd and get out the cocoa and have more fun.

No comments: