Friday 2 December 2022

I have it!

I have it!!!!  

It is a while now since I spoke of the beautiful yarn I bought a while ago from Midknit Cravings.  It is their Comfort Sport base in a colourway called Pesto, a marvelous tweed looking green based multi speckled colour that I fell in love with.   I started a sweater with it and just could not seem to get the right fit at the neckline.  I frogged it some time ago and it has been waiting ever since for inspiration to strike.

It struck.  

Joji Locatelli released Arco Iris this week and it is the perfect thing.  Here is a link on Joji's website in case you can't see the pattern at Ravelry.   It is a simple pattern that lets the yarn do the talking, something I think is really important with this seriously fine yarn.  

I really cannot wait to finish up the Eltons so I can knit this.  I am so excited!


No comments: