Thursday 2 December 2021

There was sewing Tuesday, but it did not go so well as the first day.  Without completion, it just looks like a pile of nothing.  It will wait to be blogged about till then.

I knit yesterday.  



I knit on bodies yesterday.  Just one in truth but it's a start.  And just like all the small parts, getting there starts out fussy.  

I debated about switching needles to a circular pair I have but it needs cleaning.  It's one of those old brass covered addi ones, where the whole tip tarnished over time and with use.  I have a pair of these in the right size, purchased for using two circs for colour work, but I haven't used these yet.  The next body I will give it a go, at least on the first rows where the join, just like with sweaters, is a kind of a pain.  

Bodies are on the way. It will be so nice to get these done.  I'm  looking forward to stuffing day. Body stuffing day.  The other stuffing is going to have to wait a while.  I have a few weeks till that day.

No comments: