Wednesday 20 January 2021

Pants Be Darned.

I got a little carried away with my knitting yesterday.  I had to take out everything I did from the day before because the starting numbers meant the back was three inches long and as wide as I needed.  My understanding is that this is not how a raglan sweater is supposed to work.

I knit through several things I meant to do yesterday but that is ok.  I have this to show for it.


V neck, something I haven't done in a while and something really interesting occurred to me while I was knitting this.  I always find v necks as designed, shallow.  My Christmas sweater adventures with the neckline have shown me that I need a deeper than average neckline.  The really interesting bit is this.  I need a deeper than average neck opening, but the measurement to my full bust is the usual inch shorter than average.  

Anyway, I am knitting today because I am really engaged in this one at the moment, pants be darned.  I shall wear pjs that are not pants if I have to to get by.  
In spain

No comments: