Friday 23 October 2020

Nailed it.

I had a bit of a dead line and I made it.  


This pretty little sweater is done.  It is a fine and delicious thing and I am so very proud of it.  I only have blocking and buttons left.  

As soon as practice two of the racing is done, the blocking will happen so that there is lots of time for it to be nice and dry for tomorrow.  I will take pictures of her wearing it before she goes home.

In funnier news, do you recall the sweater I knit for Keith earlier this year?  Well, it went down on a pile of clothes and was never worn.  I didn't think he liked it very well.  Now that it is colder, Keith was saying he needed to get another hoodie so he had something to wear when his hoodie was getting laundered.  I asked him where his sweater was and he looked at me kinda funny.  So, next morning he came up sweater on.  And the next day.  And the next.  


At least as good as a Hoodie.

He likes it.  He really likes it.  







No comments: