Tuesday 14 July 2020

One way or another.

Arghhhhh

That scream is that I am not quite back to knitting and I am going just a wee bit stir crazy.  I dabbled a bit with my books yesterday.  I looked through some old friends and debated what book I should take to my bedroom for my night table.  Most often it is an audio book these days, but I like to keep one of my old friends at hand just in case.

 I took a morning nap and an afternoon nap because I could and I was really really tired.  I watched a couple things I really was waiting to see to try and engage myself, but I am just not good at sitting there, only watching tv or listening to a book and I cannot nap all the time. So arghhhh.

Arghhhhh.

That scream is my frustration with the pile of clothing that needs repair.  It has been on an old chair for a couple of weeks and it gets in the way every time I come into my room. Things have fallen from it and tangled in my feet as I walk.  It could kill me.  Seriously.

I guess it is time to deal with it.  They are either going to be repaired or tossed.  I no longer care which.  But it is past time to DO something with them.

Signed the lazy blogger who operates this blog.  

I am grumpy today in case you couldn't tell.  It is just the lack of sleep, though I sleep fine when the kids are here, but there is always a overlayer of responsibility for their welfare.  It isn't that I don't sleep but that I sleep with one ear open.  That kind of sleep is best done by younger people, ie their parents.  But I am so blessed that the kids like to spend time with me.  Grandmas become slightly less important as kids get older so I will take this now.

But yes.  I think today is the day to deal with this pile of clothes, one way or other.  

No comments: