Sunday 13 October 2019

Almost.

F1 had a wonderful race this Sunday morning.  I knit my heart out, cheering for my favourite driver.  My diligent knitting while absorbed in the race meant real progress. 

See that line of black garter stitch?  Bottom edging.   



I am there. And if you are regularly reading, you will see that there is no additional colourwork section.  The last one plus the green plain section took me to a perfectly fine 17 inches and that is without blocking and without the black border counted.  It's perfect.

It will take a day to do the edging and then the sleeves need knitting but according to the pattern, that is two pain sections and one colourwork section plus the cuff.  It is designed with a short sleeve and for how I expect to wear this, a short-sleeve works well. 

So, not too far off and another one done.  This is a really great place to be.

No comments: