Wednesday 22 May 2019

Instead of.

There are a ton of things I am working on while I avoid finishing a repair project that has been waiting a truly sad amount of time.



I've been knitting on Emmett's scarf.  



I've been knitting on this bright pretty little tank top for Cassie.



I knit and have almost finished weaving in the many, many ends on a striped Boxy for Cassie.  And I took socks along instead of a pretty skirt and dress that I really ought to be giving my time to.

But I did finish the socks.  Nice and short.  no need for worrying about instep because of it so it gives me a chance to use that really comfortable all encompassing heel.


I am finishing the dress today.  Far too long.  My little girl is so disappointed in Grandma and I hate that more than you can imagine.  I must resolve it and do better.  Not promise to do better.  I must do better.

No comments: