Friday 22 March 2019

And my visitor is gone,

I've spent the last few days hanging with my sister gabbing and generally shooting the breeze.  Perhaps even pontificating a bit more than I ought for which she has my abject apology.  I don't think of myself as a talker but I haven't talked with anybody for so long.  I am so looking forward to the end of this job.

She left earlier today and I am just sitting here in my never this tidy house, playing around on the internet.  I need to complete an order for that cotton I talked about last week (possibly the week before) and other than looking at books, have no plans for anything.  Just sitting around doing not too much.  

I haven't done that in so long.  It's my turn and I am going to take it.  Because much to my dismay, because of fire fighter training and testing this weekend, I am going to be babysitting every day this upcoming week.  Finishing off the job with a bag as it were.  I am occasionally dreaming that it just keeps going.   It's not quite in the nightmare category, but...


No comments: