Monday 7 January 2019

Interlude

Oh the Griegeness of it all, the beige green stunning colour that is my new sweater.


I love it and am wearing it right now and I love everything about it.  

Except it isn't what I would call a warm yarn.  It fits close and snug and is what I wanted in a next to the skin wear sweater, but at the temperature we keep the house during the day, I need another sweater over it.  A 50/50 Wool Cottonbend is not an deep of winter sort of yarn.  I have two more colours in this same yarn line and I think those will be used for summer type sweaters. 

It is exactly what I wanted from this project though, a sweater that was a standalone garment, rather than being a wear over a shirt garment.

There are dozens of things that I ought to be doing today  The trees should come down and Christmas should be put away. My boxes are where I cannot reach easily so that task is going to wait till Keith gets the down for me.  I have a little laundry to do.  There is a little cleaning in the kitchen to do.  

So I am sitting here feeling a bit at a loss.  No seasonal rush.  Sweater done.  Coffee for the day consumed.  Time on my hands. I do not like this interlude, sitting before picking up the next thing, hoping for my hands find the right thing, waiting for inspiration.          

No comments: