Friday 21 December 2018

And One More

I have a little bit of sewing to do today and then I am off to babysit my house of little boys!  I only get over there about once a month or so so it always makes me happy to go.  I my or may not stay over night, though I do sleep much better in my own bed, staying over gives me a chance to shop in the city should I not be able to get what I want from shopping closer to home.  And no, it isn't christmas shopping so much as grocery shopping and a stop at a fabric store.  Well, okay.  I do need to get something for my little Emmett.  I have a lovely thing for him but wanted to get him some clothes too and that is easier in store than online. 



I am going to take  bit of a holiday from posting.  I work hard to try to keep this part of my day routine, and as I am sure anybody who may be reading it all can tell, there are times when I am not inspired.  I am going to give myself a bit of a break between Christmas and New Years.  Or at least till after my kids come to Christmas with me.  I am certainly going to be doing my year end post as has become almost a tradition around here.  Till then though, this blog is going quiet.



So, may your days be merry, may Christmas be wonderful, and I pray that the new year finds you peaceful and content.  Merry Christmas.

 

No comments: