Wednesday 26 September 2018

Things I never noticed

When I was going through the sock yarn bin for colours for Marcus's Paw Patrol sweater, I noticed something odd.  Orange.  I noticed orange.


I don't wear orange at all.  It is probably the only colour besides brown that I don't ever wear not even a little bit.  Makes me look sallow in general. and yet, I have all this sock yarn that is orange.   


I always thought I had a pretty good mix of sock yarns, lots of colour diversity, but it seems I am wrong.  

Is it that I knit up the other colours more readily than these or is it that I bought a lot of oranges because I could wear them on my feet if nowhere else?  Subliminal thinking all the way, of course.  I thought I just bought what I liked.  

So, with all these socks being completed, and with even more heels making socks ready to wear, guess what is going to go on the needles?

Orange stuff! 


No comments: