Friday 1 June 2018

Two

Two is one more than one.  This morning, I am thrilled to say that there are two armholes.




 The side was joined to the front/back yesterday afternoon.  I had to be really careful measuring the underarm length to the correct side of the opposing armhole.  It was easy to pick the wrong part among the swath of fabric but I caught myself before there was a problem and moved along smoothly.  

Two is also more than one in my bed, where I was till 5:17 a.m when a certain gentleman came knocking at my door and where he is currently enjoying the company of his pups on my phone.



His pups means the show Paw Patrol and I consider myself lucky that his actual pups stuffies - there are many- are still sleeping in his bed.  I asked why he wasn't sleeping in his bed too and he looked at me kind of witheringly and said he had to find his glasses and that he needed me to clean them.  At 5:30.  Before 5:30.   Arghhhhhh.  Grandchildren.  But I love them always and forever anyway.

I love my kiddies, but 5:30 is grandma's alone time. Mommy will be home in nine days, not two, sadly and grandma is going to have to tough it out!



No comments: