Friday 29 December 2017

Knitting Merrily Along.

Yup still knitting happily along.  Today is a travel day home so not too much knitting till much later. 

This is another Shalom But this one is going to be a full sweater with long sleeves.  The yarn is recovered Three Irish Girls Felicity from my failed Elfe.  I have added some dark grey Patons Classic Wool for the main part of the sweater, and I am very pleased with the combination.

I actually did a fair amount of work on this yesterday, but about 3/4 of the progress was ripped back.  I knit where I ought to have purled and just couldn't leave it.  This next and possibly last color section will go fast though, so by this evening , I expect a fair bit of progress. 

I am sitting at my brother's as I write , sipping his coffee and wasting his internet.  It's beastly cold this week so I'm waiting to drive when the sun is up and the world warms up just slightly.  But as of tomorrow, back to the usual blogging .

No comments: