Monday 9 October 2017

In betweeners

It's been a busy weekend.  Half the family was here for Thanksgiving yesterday and we had a great time.  Except for Cassie, who had a bit of a fever.  She still had a good time though.  I love it when everybody gets together and for the first time in years, getting everything ready, did not exhaust me.  Lovely.

I even managed to tuck in a few minutes of knitting time here and there.  

Tea three is done!


And tea four is well under way.  I don't often knit the same thing over and over.  Plain dishcloths.  Plain socks, perhaps but seldom something where I use the same yarn, and do the same thing over and over.  This project is still rewarding, and even more rewarding with each tea cozy completion.  The goal here is to use up this grey yarn.  The goal is to get it out of the stash.  

The tea cozy parade is a bonus!  

Today is lace knitting day again.  Half a repeat done with my first coffee, and I foresee more coffee and a big pot of tea this afternoon to keep me going.  I have some TV scheduled to watch, Discovery and Poldark, two solitudes of televison and a little Inspector Lewis later in the day.  A little future, a little past and a little murder in the middle.

Knitting and movies with leftovers in the fridge.  My favourite kind of day.

No comments: