Wednesday 7 December 2016

Mommy's day out

The mommy of my small ones makes vereniky for sale.  (Perogies).  She has a couple of huge orders for Christmas and she is tired.  Her hands were too sore to work again today, so I told her to go, do her shopping and have a little fun.  She did.  I had the wee monkey man and the sick little girl with me . But both kiddies slept nicely and I got a little knitting done.



I am so very happy with how this is turning out.  The sharp clear colours are certainly her best colours.  She looks so good in them and this strong pink?  She just glows.

No. Its more than just her fever, a very mild one..  Thankfully.

PS  Did you know that there are more than 200 cold viruses floating around out there at any given time.  Kids first major contact is daycare or pre school, and if I may be so bold as to say, earning your immunity to a particular virus is no fun for my sweet little granddaughter.  Her brother will fare much better with this early exposure now.

No comments: