Wednesday 9 November 2016

Working it

There is a bunch of knitting going on here.  Serious knitting on the sweater.

I am just down to the waist and before the day is ended, I hope to have a healthy chunk of the the body of the garment completed.  In my dreams, I want to have the bottom more or less done, but i think my hands are going to quit before then.

It is moving along nicely and I am really looking forward to the next fit session.  The last one, told me it will be a very good sweater, but this next one will confirm it.

I love knitting top down and I really do like this contiguous shoulder.  It is just so easy to make it fit well.

Anyway that is what is up to here.,  In the grand scheme of things, not a great or auspicious day, but I will knit.  

1 comment:

Sel and Poivre said...

Hooray you get knitting time to yourself! Enjoy!