1 sweater, of which there is no decent photo. It is this because, in general, this project was an ughhhhh. I sort of knew it. A deep armscyce and a larger, older chest is never a good mix. I do love the yarn and the button sides will be fine, so I am going to pop it back, and knit an upper section that works better for me. It's a nice pattern, but we were not fated to be.
In my disappointment, I picked up a sock and early this morning, I finished that. I am just pleased as punch about this. It is one of the nicest yarn colour ways ever.
You can also see that I did my first learnt toe cast on, which is cast on and knit across and then knit down the backside picking up and knitting as you go. The heel is Maia Spins Gusseted Toe Up heel.
And then, with a few hours left, I put another older project out of its misery. I had decided what to do with my Onerva shawl and just needed to clean it up and finish it.
I wanted to knit a full square but I couldn't quite sort out my problem with the decreases. I just don't have the mental energy to think about that right now, and I really wanted to get it out of the WIP pile. So I ripped back to the midpoint, and knit some garter stitch rows and we are good. It is done. the yarn is going to have a ton of growth on blocking and the size is going to be just right when it is done. Blocking is going to have to wait though. It's just too much effort of put it out with kiddies around.
It was three fer. They didn't all go perfectly, but that has never stopped me before.
Well actually, it has, but I am working on that.