Monday 25 April 2016

Spotty knitting

Not spotted knitting.  If it had only been spotted knitting, it would be better.  As it was there was only bits of time here and there to get some knitting in.

At the same time, I am pleased with my progress.

I did a bunch on Isaac's sweater when I went out Sunday morning.  I am still not 100% sure about this one.  I may have left too many stitches out of the center for the fronts.  I took double what I should have under optimal conditions, but at the same time, there are several ways to compensate for this.  I won't be restarting it again. 

This morning is the last full day that my wee people are going to be home before flying off to Babushka Ludmila's.  I will miss them a bunch, but at the same time, there is a renovation that we have to do while they are gone, and that will likely keep us busy for a while.  There is also knitting this sweater and my daughter in law Amy's sweater that I would dearly love to complete before summer is done.  There is also a yard to get into shape.  Olga did a lot while it was warm, but there are beds to redo, and lawns that need work too.  Lots to keep us going.

So many things to do, 2 months will feel like no time at all.  And forever.  All at the very same time.

No comments: