Tuesday 9 February 2016

No Three Years

Not Three years but it did take a very very long time.  

And then I got to knit.  I am quite in love.


I am not sure which of these two photos I like best so you get both!  the first was taken with a flash and the second without.  Colours can sometimes change dramatically.



The first shows off the way the two strands of yarn look together most wonderfully, and this second is a bit more the true of the depth of the red, though the photo makes it lean toward orange.  In life it is a real deep deep cherry red.  It really does look just like the yarn the Brooklyn Tweed pattern uses.

I am really enjoying knitting this.  What with one thing and another, I am really busy and the easy stockinette is a pleasure at the end of a day.  And the dainty alpaca is ever a delight.

Good knitting.  Good pattern.  Crossing my fingers for a good result.


No comments: