Wednesday 22 April 2015

Cue the Perfect Day

Perfect Day



What makes your perfect day?

Mine?  'Road Trip' also from Legally Blonde, in my mind at least.  

I am taking a road trip to Shuttleworks today.  There will also be a few other stops along the way at Custom Woollen Mills and to Crafty Lady, a small but very nice shop in Lacombe, Alberta.  

Like I need more yarn, but then again, it isn't really a buying trip.  Its an exploration of interesting places and I will come home with a few souvenirs just like any other vacation.  

It's my kind of trip. 

Its also to assuage me for the simple fact that I cannot afford to go to the Knitters Frolic in Toronto or the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival and I don't want to be left out of the fun.  

Va-cay!  Wait.  Is that from Legally Blonde?  I would hate to mix my movies references.  

No comments: