Sunday 21 December 2014

A Hundred and one everythings.

I knit a lot this weekend.  I knit when I should have been making turkey cutlets and cooking meantballs.  Oh well, at least the knitting is all done.  

I knit a hat for my boss out of Malabrigo Rios.  I love, love love the colours of this yarn.  Cahrcoal and gray all at once and all over and yet not.  It suggests that it is carefully hand dyed without shouting and it is stunning.  

It is also wrapped and by my bag so I don't forget it in the morning.  No pictures.  Sigh.

I finished Mrs. Bob too.  And I am really really pleased with it.

 Cute huh?  I like it.  If I do this again, I think I would make the loop smaller at the end by decreasing the number of stitches before I start the i cord.

For this on, I just worked across and sewed it closed.  I tried to graft but what actually happened, NOT grafting.  sigh.  but it looks ok so i went with it.

And I did all the finishing on the little red sweater.  Zipper is in and looks great.

I love this way of putting a zipper in.  Its takes a while but it is such a tidy finish/  Even I can make it look great!

And that is what I did thsi weekend.  

Now I just have to make a bird into cutlets and make some ground roast into meatballs, and I am ready for the holidays.

I am going to be taking some time off till the New Years.  I might post and I might not.  This week is going to be less for sure, but we shall see how I feel and what I am up to next week.

Till I see you all again, have a wonderful happy very Merry Christmas and my wishes for all the good there can be for this holiday season.


2 comments:

Patty Lee said...

Love your work and thoroughly enjoy your blog. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year.

Brendaknits said...

I love it.