Wednesday 19 February 2014

Ugggh

I had been knitting for about 8 - 10 hours per day getting the socks done, one great sockapalooza of sock knitting before I went to work. It was wonderful.The end of any big run has to come sooner or later.  Mine finally came.  About 3 p.m. my hands gave out. 

I got half of the second sock done and then it was time to stop or do serious injury.  I will be taking it easy today on the knitting front.  

I picked up the sock this morning and knit a couple rounds just to take the edge off and that is when I noticed it.  My patterning for the first sock was 3 rounds of white alternated with 3 rounds of blue before I did the second taupe stripe.  

I was knitting white.  It ought to have been taupe.  Drat.  

Oh well, it just means more knitting and that isn't a bad thing, now is it.  

No comments: