Monday 23 December 2013

More Knitting?

Yes.  There is.  For Christmas too so as you see, and I am running out of time.  

If today does what it is supposed to do, I must bake buns, make meatballs, babysit, clean up my living room, wrap gifts, and knit 3 handwarmers. 

Well 2 and a half.  I have one done already.

I might knit the hand part longer on the first one yet.  Daughter1 tried it on and with her more normal ones versus my pudgy stubby hands, the fingers ought to be a bit longer.  

These will go with the cowls for gifts.  I still haven't decided which set to give to the young lady.  Which is how I end up needing two sets.

A busy day ahead, but all the town trips are done, and ready or not Christmas is here!

There is going to be knitting after Christmas, but it is going to be much more restful knitting.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

So I shouldn't call today? GD

Brendaknits said...

LOL! Good luck with that last minute Christmas knitting. We do like to stress ourselves, don't we?
Merry Christmas to you.

Christine said...

What pattern is that? Those look great! After reading your list, methinks I am probably not doing as much as I should be doing today.