Friday 6 December 2013

Cold

It is cold here this morning.  -30C or colder.  That is an ugly kind of cold and it is going to be a day where I hunker down and stay inside.  I think I am supposed to do something today.  I have no idea what it was, though.  I have been trying to remember and I am hitting a blank.  So if you are who I am supposed to be doing it with or for, please remind me. I hate when this happens.

Yesterday was an almost no knitting day.  But I had a lot of fun.  I went a did this (well mostly, I watched because this is their first tree.  I was happy to be part of it!)

and cheered this on
and played hide and seek and and games with my special guy.  I spent the afternoon with Daughter3 and we talked and talked and suddenly it was dinner time.  It was a great day. 

Unless I do have something I am supposed to do today, this is going to be a whole day of knitting.  We will pull out a few more Christmas decorations but mostly it will be knitting.  I have videos in the queue and knitting on the needles and all I need now is a cup of coffee.

Which is really a bummer.  I forgot to bring my cup down after morning coffee with Daughter1 and Sweet Thing.  Well, at least I keep all my knitting in one place.

No comments: