Wednesday 2 October 2013

Early days



It is early days yet, but there is a touch of that white stuff out there on top of my car this morning.  And so it goes.

I have to tell you that I did not quite get the sock family done.  I knew I was pushing it, but that makes me just the smallest bit sad.  Oh well, it is just the smallest bit of ribbed cuff and then heels for both mommy and daddy's pairs and then we are done.  I will give baby hers this evening and I will use this time to get the perfect heel placement on the others.  C'est la vie.

Today my plans don't involve knitting at all.  Today I must bake squares for the wedding.  I have pulled out the big guns and plan to work from the Company's Coming first book of all, 150 Delicious Squares.    It stays in print because it does what it does exactly right.  Simple recipes, good tasting. Not gourmet, but real people treats.

Looks like a tough day ahead  


1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

Sounds like fun. Post a picture when you get them all done.