Friday 8 February 2013

A Perfect Sky.

I love this time of year, where the long dark is starting to give way to morning sunlight again.  It isn't something the dark likes to yeild.  It would hold it if it could, but the sun always wins the age old battle that takes us to spring.    

Right now the sky in front of me is the colour of warm peaches and most delicate shade of lavender, and secedes into the gray of a cloud, before the sky breaks clear and strong in that particular blue of morning skies.  

I don't know if the day will be cloudy or sunny, or if it will be a good day or a bad day.  It doesn't matter, because I have this.  

And that is enough.

2 comments:

Brendaknits said...

What a great description of the sky. Almost enough to get me out of bed early.

Anonymous said...

That is a beautiful writing. GD