Friday 18 January 2013

Not a cold

I'm sure that it isn't a cold now. When I think on it, the not being able to knit should have been a sign.  Its a good thing for you that the weekend is here and you won't have to listen to me whine.  Can I tell you a secret?  All I really want is my mummy.

Still, there was some knitting content in the last few days.  Somewhere in the blur that was yesterday or the day before, I stopped to look at Elann's website.  

Elann is one of my all time favourite discount houses, but like anything you have to be very careful and know your prices and avaiability of goods to know if you really got a deal.  The Whats new page held something special the other day.

There were a couple of copies of Janel Laidmans Enchanted Sole.

I don't really do a lot of fancy socks and don't have many sock books in my sock library.  You just don't need many to do plain socks.

But Enchanted Sole, like anything from Janel Laidman's needles is far from ordinary      

and more.

The book is a thing of beauty and shortly one copy will be mine.  A little enchantment is just what I need right now.

 And if any of you know the flu fairy, just send her my way.  

No comments: