Friday 14 December 2012

Pretty Thing

Morning found me working again on Pretty Thing.  

I have to admit that I wasn't sure this would look right in such a light laceweight yarn.  Much of the beauty of Pretty Thing comes from the twisted texture game that is going on.  I wasn't sure that would translate well to such fine stuff, and that the gently fuzzy yarn would hide it all.  

But no.  It's really quite lovely.





I am really quite enamoured of this cloud of the softest blue flowing off the end of my needles.

Now that the pattern is in my head and I understand the plan of it, it won't take but an good evening to finish.  After that, there is going to have to be some massive work on a pretty green thing.  I finally have some new needles and it is time for Sweet Things momma to get a new sweater.

No comments: