Thursday 27 December 2012

Another one almost done

I doubt that I am going to get another project done before the end of the year, so I've updated my yearly total for the last time.  Its right about the same number of metres as each of the last two years that I have been tracking.  Right about 21 - 22,000 metres of knitting.  It's kind of a comfortable number and yet.

There were so many times this year where it felt like I had not knit at all, where it feels like there were huge chunks of time where I ought to have been knitting, but could not.

Guess not.  Which I find rather funny.

I'm off now to meet one of my favourite people, and we are going to catch up and chat and have a generally lovely time.  She has red cashmere and has promised to tell me about it.  

1 comment:

Brendaknits said...

A day with a firend who has red cashmere! Great day.