Friday 10 August 2012

When the Going Gets Tough

the tough knit something else.  

How else do you think I acquire all the unfinished objects and WIPs?

Wingspan made from that lovely soft coloured skein of Noro Taiyo sock.  

I needed a project that was knitting for work and knit group and all those little occasions that require easy low thinking stuff.

It seems ripping back and knitting plain stockinette on an itty bitty baby sweater isn't simple enough. Or knitting white seriously fine yarn for a wee t-shirt. Or a stockinette sleeve on a pink sweater.  Or a really simple lace edging on a shawl that if I was thinking right, I would be working on to see if I could finish it before the Olympic Games are done.  


That's my excuse and I am sticking to it.  That's all you get on a morning of thunder and lightning. Platitudes and plain knitting.  

No comments: