Tuesday 26 June 2012

Also Purple

I have not had much time to do a lot of knitting, but here is what I have done.  This is the scarf that is also purple.  


Two shots to see if the colour is right on either.  And no it isn't.  I hate when that happens.  If anything the second is more correct.  Not that your monitor will look the same as my monitor!

The other thing to know about Also Purple is that it isn't a Shape it Scarf anymore.  It is a sister of shape it.  I didn't like the proportions I was getting making a regular shape it scarf.  To get it to look right and to have the ends long enough, I would have needed another 2 skeins.  This is supposed to be a mini stash busting event, plus, I don't love it enough to spend another 20 bucks on it.   I've just kept right on doing the increases and I love it long long triangular shape.  

When it is done, I am going to force myself to do that last sleeve on the pink thing, and then on to a Daybreak.  Or maybe a Clockwork.

I still can't decide.

No comments: