Thursday 7 June 2012

Ahhhh much better.

The repairs are done.

Well. Almost done.  The bind off is half done.  Then I just have to get   Son2 out to try it on and to stand still while I take a photo.  The standing still part is going to be a lot more painful than knitting the sweater.

The only other exciting stuff is this.


The next thing?  I'm not so sure about that, but it will happen pretty soon.  

I splurged on some Madelinetosh Tosh DK. I love those soft colour changes and variances.  I love the way that kind of thing looks in stockinette.  I don't know what pattern but time will sort that out.  

Its pretty, I will grant you that but I won't really know how these earthy yarn loving hands will feel about the fancy stuff till I knit it.





1 comment:

Sandra said...

stockinette is made for tonal colourways. It shows up so beautifuuly. I'm working on a little tonal something myself.