Thursday 26 April 2012

Sweater knitting

I moved quite firmly from the sock-a-paloozza and back to sweater.

Sleeve one, once I picked it up again, seemed to almost knit itself.  Sleeve 2 is now under way, but it is at the sticky part, where it is a little tight around the needle and it isn't a whole lot of fun.  Another inch or two and a few more increases and it will be a nice little knit.

I really am enjoying it again.  I am so glad that I decided to redo it all.  The fabric is much much nicer this time. I intend to knit myself silly for one reason and one reason only.  I really really need to have the sleeve done by Friday evening.  

Saturday morning, I intend to get the rest of the sweater body under way and moving along.  I have every intention of having the whole thing complete by Sunday night.  Its big dreams I have and yet...

Dream big or go home.  

That way I can play all next week with the pretty new things that are on the horizon.

No comments: